Scrabble word: SUMMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUMMON exist?
Definitions of SUMMON in dictionaries:
- verb - call in an official matter, such as to attend court
- verb - ask to come
- verb - gather or bring together
- verb - make ready for action or use
- To call together; convene.
- To request to appear; send for.
- To order to appear in court by the issuance of a summons.
- To order to take a specified action; bid: summon the captain to surrender.
- To call forth; evoke: “He summoned up a smile, though it seemed to take all his strength” (Colin Turnbull).
- verb - to order to appear