Scrabble word: SUMMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUMMON exist?
Definitions of SUMMON in dictionaries:
- verb - call in an official matter, such as to attend court
- verb - ask to come
- verb - gather or bring together
- verb - make ready for action or use
- To call together; convene.
- To request to appear; send for.
- To order to appear in court by the issuance of a summons.
- To order to take a specified action; bid: summon the captain to surrender.
- To call forth; evoke: “He summoned up a smile, though it seemed to take all his strength” (Colin Turnbull).
- verb - to order to appear
There are 6 letters in SUMMON: M M N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUMMON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUMMON plus a wildcard: SUMMON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUMMON
Images for SUMMON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.