Scrabble word: CONSUME
Is CONSUME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSUME in dictionaries:
- verb - eat immoderately
- verb - serve oneself to, or consume regularly
- verb - spend extravagantly
- verb - destroy completely
- verb - use up (resources or materials)
- verb - engage fully
- To eat or drink up; ingest.
- To expend; use up: engines that consume less fuel; a project that consumed most of my time and energy.
- To purchase (goods or services) for direct use or ownership.
- To waste; squander.
- To destroy totally; ravage: flames that consumed the house; a body consumed by cancer.
- To be destroyed, expended, or wasted.
- To purchase economic goods and services: a society that consumes as fast as it produces.
- verb - to use up
There are 7 letters in CONSUME: C E M N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSUME
Click to search all anagrams of CONSUME plus a wildcard: CONSUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSUME
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSUME
Lookup in Wiki for CONSUME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.