Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OMENTUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does OMENTUM exist?
Definitions of OMENTUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a fold of peritoneum supporting the viscera
- adj - a fold in an abdominal membrane [n -TA or -TUMS] : OMENTAL
There are 7 letters in OMENTUM: E M M N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OMENTUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OMENTUM plus a wildcard: OMENTUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OMENTUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OMENTUM
- Frontal view of greater omentum.
- omentum. Causes symptoms treatment omentum
- Greater omentum and Abdominal Viscera - Netter Medical Images
- Opinions on Lesser omentum
- Lesser omentum Variations in Form of Liver - Netter Medical Artwork
- Figure 5-15. Stomach and the lesser omentum (hepatogastric and ...
- Porta Hepatis and Greater omentum - Netter Medical Artwork
- Pancreatic Cancer omentum Images
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.