Scrabble word: TOMENTUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOMENTUM exist?
Definitions of TOMENTUM in dictionaries:
- noun - filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- noun - a network of tiny blood vessels between the cerebral surface of the pia mater and the cerebral cortex
- A network of extremely small blood vessels passing between the pia mater and the cerebral cortex.
- A covering of closely matted woolly hairs.
- noun - a network of small blood vessels
There are 8 letters in TOMENTUM: E M M N O T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOMENTUM plus a wildcard: TOMENTUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOMENTUM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOMENTUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.