Scrabble word: MOMENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOMENTS exist?
Definitions of MOMENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular point in time
- noun - an indefinitely short time
- noun - at this time
- noun - having important effects or influence
- noun - a turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force)
- noun - the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
- noun - a brief period of time
There are 7 letters in MOMENTS: E M M N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOMENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOMENTS plus a wildcard: MOMENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOMENTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOMENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.