Scrabble word: SUPERHEAT
Is SUPERHEAT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUPERHEAT in dictionaries:
- To heat excessively; overheat.
- To heat (steam or other vapor not in contact with its own liquid) beyond its saturation point at a given pressure.
- To heat (a liquid) above its boiling point without causing vaporization.
- The amount by which a vapor is superheated.
- The heat imparted during the process of superheating.
There are 9 letters in SUPERHEAT: A E E H P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPERHEAT
Click to search all anagrams of SUPERHEAT plus a wildcard: SUPERHEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPERHEAT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPERHEAT
Lookup in Wiki for SUPERHEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.