Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRUTAH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRUTAH exist?
Definitions of PRUTAH in dictionaries:
- n - a monetary unit of Israel
There are 6 letters in PRUTAH: A H P R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRUTAH plus a wildcard: PRUTAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRUTAH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRUTAH
- AE prutah issued by Antonius Felix who was procuratorof Judaea (A.D ...
- Maccabean Bronze prutah of King Alexander Jannaeus - C.10284 For Sale ...
- FileAgrippa I prutah.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- prutah Widows Mite Biblical Coin Jannaeus PR151 eBay
- Bronze prutah of the Procurator of Judea Valerius Gratus - C.7767 For ...
- Bronze prutah of the Procurator of Judea Antonius Felix - LC.414 - For ...
- Year Two Bronze prutah of the Jewish War Against Rome - C.7751 - For ...
- Jewish Bronze prutah of King Herod Archelaus - C.7828 For Sale ...
- prutah Of Hasmoneans Judaea. Alexander Jannaeus 103-76 BC. - click to ...
- Jewish Bronze prutah of King Herod the Great - C.7830 For Sale ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.