Scrabble word: SECRETION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECRETION exist?
Definitions of SECRETION in dictionaries:
- noun - the organic process of synthesizing and releasing some substance
- noun - a functionally specialized substance (especially one that is not a waste) released from a gland or cell
- The process of secreting a substance, especially one that is not a waste, from the blood or cells: secretion of hormones; secretion of milk by the mammary glands.
- A substance, such as saliva, mucus, tears, bile, or a hormone, that is secreted.
- The act of concealing something in a hiding place.
- The act of stealing something secretly.
There are 9 letters in SECRETION: C E E I N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECRETION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SECRETION plus a wildcard: SECRETION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECRETION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SECRETION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.