Scrabble word: ERECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERECTION exist?
Definitions of ERECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - an erect penis
- noun - a structure that has been erected
- noun - the act of building or putting up
- The act of erecting.
- Something erected; a construction.
- The firm and enlarged condition of a body organ or part when the erectile tissue surrounding it becomes filled with blood, especially such a condition of the penis or clitoris.
- The process of filling with blood.
There are 8 letters in ERECTION: C E E I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERECTION plus a wildcard: ERECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERECTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.