Scrabble word: RECEPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECEPTION exist?
Definitions of RECEPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the manner in which something is greeted
- noun - a formal party of people
- noun - quality or fidelity of a received broadcast
- noun - the act of receiving
- noun - (American football) the act of catching a pass in football
- The act or process of receiving or of being received.
- A welcome, greeting, or acceptance: a friendly reception.
- A social function, especially one intended to provide a welcome or greeting: a wedding reception.
- Mental approval or acceptance: the reception of a new theory.
- Conversion of transmitted radio waves or electric signals into perceptible forms, such as sound or light, by means of antennas and electronic equipment.
- The condition or quality of the waves or signals so received.
There are 9 letters in RECEPTION: C E E I N O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECEPTION plus a wildcard: RECEPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECEPTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECEPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.