Scrabble word: PERCEPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERCEPTION exist?
Definitions of PERCEPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the representation of what is perceived
- noun - a way of conceiving something
- noun - the process of perceiving
- noun - knowledge gained by perceiving
- noun - becoming aware of something via the senses
- The process, act, or faculty of perceiving.
- The effect or product of perceiving.
- Recognition and interpretation of sensory stimuli based chiefly on memory.
- The neurological processes by which such recognition and interpretation are effected.
- Insight, intuition, or knowledge gained by perceiving.
- The capacity for such insight.
There are 10 letters in PERCEPTION: C E E I N O P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERCEPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERCEPTION plus a wildcard: PERCEPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERCEPTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERCEPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.