Scrabble word: REJECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REJECTION exist?
Definitions of REJECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rejecting something
- noun - the state of being rejected
- noun - (medicine) an immunological response that refuses to accept substances or organisms that are recognized as foreign
- noun - the speech act of rejecting
- The act of rejecting or the state of being rejected.
- Something rejected.
- The failure of a recipient’s body to accept a transplanted tissue or organ as the result of immunological incompatability; immunological resistance to foreign tissue.
There are 9 letters in REJECTION: C E E I J N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REJECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REJECTION plus a wildcard: REJECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REJECTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REJECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.