Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REJOICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REJOICE exist?
Definitions of REJOICE in dictionaries:
- verb - feel happiness or joy
- verb - to express great joy
- verb - be ecstatic with joy
- To feel joyful; be delighted: rejoiced at the news; rejoiced in her friend’s good fortune.
- v - to feel joyful
There are 7 letters in REJOICE: C E E I J O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REJOICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REJOICE plus a wildcard: REJOICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REJOICE
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REJOICE
- businesses rejoice 300x143 Charlotte Small Businesses rejoice ...
- The Bible says to rejoice in all things. All things Really Even the ...
- Audio clip Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to ...
- Fasting Day 16 Require and rejoice
- rejoice in the lord always i will say it again rejoice philippians 4 4
- ... rejoice in the Lord for all He has done. I will rejoice in answered
- Reflections - A Christian Blog rejoice In The Lord
- writerspeakspoetry I rejoice YNaija
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.