Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INJECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INJECT exist?
Definitions of INJECT in dictionaries:
- verb - give an injection to
- verb - to introduce (a new aspect or element)
- verb - force or drive (a fluid or gas) into by piercing
- verb - take by injection
- verb - feed intravenously
- verb - to insert between other elements
- To force or drive (a fluid) into something: inject fuel into an engine cylinder; inject air into a liquid mixture.
- To introduce (a drug or vaccine, for example) into a body part.
- To treat by means of injection: injected the patient with digitalis.
- To introduce into conversation or consideration: tried to inject a note of humor into the negotiations.
- To place into an orbit, a trajectory, or a stream.
- verb - to force a fluid into
There are 6 letters in INJECT: C E I J N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INJECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INJECT plus a wildcard: INJECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INJECT
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INJECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.