Scrabble word: DEFLATION
Is DEFLATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEFLATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) the erosion of soil as a consequence of sand and dust and loose rocks being removed by the wind
- noun - a contraction of economic activity resulting in a decline of prices
- noun - the act of letting the air out of something
- The act of deflating or the condition of being deflated.
- A persistent decrease in the level of consumer prices or a persistent increase in the purchasing power of money because of a reduction in available currency and credit.
There are 9 letters in DEFLATION: A D E F I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFLATION
Click to search all anagrams of DEFLATION plus a wildcard: DEFLATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFLATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFLATION
Lookup in Wiki for DEFLATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.