Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FADO
In which Scrabble dictionary does FADO exist?
Definitions of FADO in dictionaries:
- noun - a sad Portuguese folksong
- A sad Portuguese folksong.
- n - a Portuguese folk song
There are 4 letters in FADO: A D F O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FADO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FADO plus a wildcard: FADO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FADO
Images for FADO
- fado1 300x240 The Outsiders
- fado Music fado Lisbon Portuguese Music
- Cantante interpretando un fado portugus.
- IV Concurso de fado encerra com Raquel Tavares Algarve Central .Net
- ... abrangendo assim vrias casas de fado que animam a noite Obidense
- The Brains Dark Energy by Marcus Raichle ( p. 44)
- With Cristina Branco & Frank Wrner
- palavra fado vem do latim fatum ou seja destino a mesma ...
- Opinar Tudo e Todos fado condecorado O rescaldo
- fado de Lisboa ARQUIVOS DO fado Vol.1 - Catlogo - TRADISOM - msica ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.