Scrabble word: FOLIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLIATE exist?
Definitions of FOLIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - hammer into thin flat foils
- verb - decorate with leaves
- verb - coat or back with metal foil
- verb - number the pages of a book or manuscript
- verb - grow leaves
- adj - ornamented with foliage or foils
- adj - (often used as a combining form) having or resembling a leaf or having a specified kind or number of leaves
- adj - (especially of metamorphic rock) having thin leaflike layers or strata
- Of or relating to leaves.
- Shaped like a leaf.
- To hammer or cut (metal) into thin leaf or foil.
- To coat (glass, for example) with metal foil.
- To furnish or adorn with metal foil.
- To separate into thin layers or laminae.
- To decorate with foliage or foils: an arch that is foliated in the Gothic style.
- To number the leaves of (a manuscript, for example).
- To produce foliage.
- To split into thin leaflike layers or folia.
- verb - to hammer into thin plates
There are 7 letters in FOLIATE: A E F I L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLIATE plus a wildcard: FOLIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLIATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOLIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.