Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIFEBOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIFEBOAT exist?
Definitions of LIFEBOAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong sea boat designed to rescue people from a sinking ship
- A boat carried on a ship for use if the ship has to be abandoned.
- A boat used for rescue service.
- n - a small rescue boat
There are 8 letters in LIFEBOAT: A B E F I L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIFEBOAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIFEBOAT plus a wildcard: LIFEBOAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIFEBOAT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIFEBOAT
- Filelifeboat.17-31.underway.arp.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- the dawning hours of april 15 found the 12 lifeboats
- The Overcrowded lifeboat Je ne sais quoi
- FileFreefall lifeboat.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileLeigh-on-Sea lifeboat B776.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- lifeboat from the Titanic LIFE.com
- the Royal National lifeboat Institution decided to form a lifeboat ...
- Learn and talk about Penlee lifeboat disaster 1981 in the United ...
- Record high lifeboat freefall The Maritime
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.