Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOIBLE exist?
Definitions of FOIBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a behavioral attribute that is distinctive and peculiar to an individual
- noun - the weaker part of a sword's blade from the forte to the tip
- A minor weakness or failing of character.
- The weaker section of a sword blade, from the middle to the tip.
- n - a minor weakness
There are 6 letters in FOIBLE: B E F I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOIBLE plus a wildcard: FOIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOIBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOIBLE
- The Jewof Malta 2012 (Costume Designer) BartholomewFair 2011 ...
- The Forums View topic - colleen macIsaac - halifax ns (complete)
- Vile Passist Theatre
- foible Here March 2010
- LENS CAP 58mm For SONY DSC-H1 H2 H3 H5 with your tube
- Emily Murphy Photos Facebook Twitter & Linkedin for Free at Aussie ...
- Posted in Daily Work June 2012 Comments Off
- foible - The Steampunk Dragon Robot 3 Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.