Scrabble word: FOLIATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLIATED exist?
Definitions of FOLIATED in dictionaries:
- verb - hammer into thin flat foils
- verb - decorate with leaves
- verb - coat or back with metal foil
- verb - number the pages of a book or manuscript
- verb - grow leaves
- adj - ornamented with foliage or foils
- adj - (especially of metamorphic rock) having thin leaflike layers or strata
- Of or relating to rock that exhibits a layered structure.
- verb - to hammer into thin plates
There are 8 letters in FOLIATED: A D E F I L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLIATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLIATED plus a wildcard: FOLIATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLIATED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOLIATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.