Scrabble word: TRANSCRIBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSCRIBING exist?
Definitions of TRANSCRIBING in dictionaries:
- verb - write out from speech, notes, etc.
- verb - rewrite in a different script
- verb - rewrite or arrange a piece of music for an instrument or medium other than that originally intended
- verb - make a phonetic transcription of
- verb - convert the genetic information in (a strand of DNA) into a strand of RNA, especially messenger RNA
There are 12 letters in TRANSCRIBING: A B C G I I N N R R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSCRIBING plus a wildcard: TRANSCRIBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSCRIBING
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSCRIBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.