Scrabble word: BITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BITING exist?
Definitions of BITING in dictionaries:
- verb - to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws
- verb - cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- verb - penetrate or cut, as with a knife
- verb - deliver a sting to
- adj - capable of wounding
- adj - causing a sharply painful or stinging sensation
- Causing a stinging sensation.
- adj - to seize with the teeth [v BIT, BITTEN, BITING, BITES] : BITEABLE
There are 6 letters in BITING: B G I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BITING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BITING plus a wildcard: BITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BITING
Images for BITING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.