Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BITTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BITTING exist?
Definitions of BITTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece or quantity of something
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - an indefinitely short time
- noun - an instance of some kind
- noun - piece of metal held in horse's mouth by reins and used to control the horse while riding
- noun - a unit of measurement of information (from binary + digit)
- noun - a small amount of solid food
- noun - a small fragment
- noun - a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- noun - the part of a key that enters a lock and lifts the tumblers
- noun - the cutting part of a drill
- verb - secure with a bitt
- n - an indentation in a key
There are 7 letters in BITTING: B G I I N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BITTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BITTING plus a wildcard: BITTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BITTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BITTING
- This is probably the first Angelina Jolie movie I ever saw rented it ...
- FileAedes aegypti biting human.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Biting Lip Facebook Cover & Biting Lip Cover 82 - FirstCovers.com
- Read below for some tips to help you from chewing away at your nails
- How to stop my child from biting others - a 10 booklet by ...
- Today I found out why mosquito bites itch.
- Sarah Haunting Free Music Tour Dates Photos Videos
- Fingernail Biting Habit Our Thursday
- How to Teach Your Parrot to Stop Biting petparrots.net
- Thread SNEHA - Exclusive Collection
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.