Scrabble word: BAITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAITING exist?
Definitions of BAITING in dictionaries:
- noun - harassment especially of a tethered animal
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - lure, entice, or entrap with bait
- verb - attack with dogs or set dogs upon
- verb - to attract with something desirable
There are 7 letters in BAITING: A B G I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAITING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAITING plus a wildcard: BAITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAITING
Images for BAITING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.