Scrabble word: STIRRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIRRING exist?
Definitions of STIRRING in dictionaries:
- noun - agitating a liquid with an implement
- noun - arousing to a particular emotion or action
- noun - a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- noun - emotional agitation and excitement
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- adj - capable of arousing enthusiasm or excitement
- adj - exciting strong but not unpleasant emotions
- Exciting strong feelings, as of inspiration; rousing.
- A slight motion or moving about: restless stirrings in the audience.
- noun - a beginning of motion
There are 8 letters in STIRRING: G I I N R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIRRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIRRING plus a wildcard: STIRRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIRRING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIRRING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.