Scrabble word: REPLACING
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLACING exist?
Definitions of REPLACING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another
- verb - substitute a person or thing for (another that is broken or inefficient or lost or no longer working or yielding what is expected)
- verb - take the place or move into the position of
- verb - put something back where it belongs
- verb - put in the place of another
- verb - to take the place of
There are 9 letters in REPLACING: A C E G I L N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPLACING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPLACING plus a wildcard: REPLACING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPLACING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPLACING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.