Scrabble word: PRECESSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRECESSION exist?
Definitions of PRECESSION in dictionaries:
- noun - the motion of a spinning body (as a top) in which it wobbles so that the axis of rotation sweeps out a cone
- noun - the act of preceding in time or order or rank (as in a ceremony)
- The act or state of preceding; precedence.
- The motion of the axis of a spinning body, such as the wobble of a spinning top, when there is an external force acting on the axis.
- Precession of the equinoxes.
- A slow gyration of Earth’s axis around the pole of the ecliptic, caused mainly by the gravitational pull of the sun, moon, and other planets on Earth’s equatorial bulge.
There are 10 letters in PRECESSION: C E E I N O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECESSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRECESSION plus a wildcard: PRECESSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRECESSION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRECESSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.