Scrabble word: RECESSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECESSION exist?
Definitions of RECESSION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of the economy declines
- noun - a small concavity
- noun - the withdrawal of the clergy and choir from the chancel to the vestry at the end of a church service
- noun - the act of ceding back
- noun - the act of becoming more distant
- The act of withdrawing or going back.
- An extended decline in general business activity, typically three consecutive quarters of falling real gross national product.
- The withdrawal in a line or file of participants in a ceremony, especially clerics and choir members after a church service.
- verb - to give up
There are 9 letters in RECESSION: C E E I N O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECESSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECESSION plus a wildcard: RECESSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECESSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECESSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.