Is RECESSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECESSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of the economy declines
- noun - a small concavity
- noun - the withdrawal of the clergy and choir from the chancel to the vestry at the end of a church service
- noun - the act of ceding back
- noun - the act of becoming more distant
- The act of withdrawing or going back.
- An extended decline in general business activity, typically three consecutive quarters of falling real gross national product.
- The withdrawal in a line or file of participants in a ceremony, especially clerics and choir members after a church service.
- verb - to give up
There are 9 letters in RECESSION: C E E I N O R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECESSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECESSION, to go: RECESSION?
Rearrange the letters in RECESSION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RECESSION
8 letters out of RECESSION
7 letters out of RECESSION
6 letters out of RECESSION
5 letters out of RECESSION
4 letters out of RECESSION
3 letters out of RECESSION
2 letters out of RECESSION
Contextual use of RECESSION
What's nearby RECESSION
Lookup in Wiki for RECESSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECESSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECESSION"