Scrabble word: INTEGRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTEGRATION exist?
Definitions of INTEGRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the action of incorporating a racial or religious group into a community
- noun - the act of combining into an integral whole
- noun - an operation used in the calculus whereby the integral of a function is determined
- The act or process of integrating.
- The state of becoming integrated.
- The bringing of people of different racial or ethnic groups into unrestricted and equal association, as in society or an organization; desegregation.
- The organization of the psychological or social traits and tendencies of a personality into a harmonious whole.
- The process of finding the equation or function of which a given quantity or function is the derivative.
There are 11 letters in INTEGRATION: A E G I I N N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTEGRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTEGRATION plus a wildcard: INTEGRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTEGRATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTEGRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.