Is CONFIDENTIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONFIDENTIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - entrusted with private information and the confidence of another
- adj - (of information) given in confidence or in secret
- adj - denoting confidence or intimacy
- adj - the level of official classification for documents next above restricted and below secret
- Done or communicated in confidence; secret.
- Entrusted with the confidence of another: a confidential secretary.
- Containing secret information, the unauthorized disclosure of which poses a threat to national security.
There are 12 letters in CONFIDENTIAL: A C D E F I I L N N O T
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONFIDENTIAL, to go: CONFIDENTIAL?
Rearrange the letters in CONFIDENTIAL and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of CONFIDENTIAL
11 letters out of CONFIDENTIAL
10 letters out of CONFIDENTIAL
9 letters out of CONFIDENTIAL
8 letters out of CONFIDENTIAL
7 letters out of CONFIDENTIAL
6 letters out of CONFIDENTIAL
5 letters out of CONFIDENTIAL
4 letters out of CONFIDENTIAL
3 letters out of CONFIDENTIAL
2 letters out of CONFIDENTIAL
Contextual use of CONFIDENTIAL
What's nearby CONFIDENTIAL
Lookup in Wiki for CONFIDENTIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONFIDENTIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONFIDENTIAL"