Is DEFICIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFICIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required
- noun - a deficiency or failure in neurological or mental functioning
- noun - (sports) the score by which a team or individual is losing
- noun - an excess of liabilities over assets (usually over a certain period)
- Inadequacy or insufficiency: a deficit in grain production.
- A deficiency or impairment in mental or physical functioning.
- An unfavorable condition or position; a disadvantage: rallied from a three-game deficit to win the playoffs.
- The amount by which a sum of money falls short of the required or expected amount; a shortage: large budget deficits.
- A business loss.
- noun - an insufficient supply or amount
There are 7 letters in DEFICIT: C D E F I I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFICIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFICIT, to go: DEFICIT?
Rearrange the letters in DEFICIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEFICIT
What's nearby DEFICIT
Lookup in Wiki for DEFICIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFICIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFICIT"