Is FACILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FACILE in various dictionaries:
- adj - arrived at without due care or effort
- adj - performing adroitly and without effort
- adj - expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
- Done or achieved with little effort or difficulty; easy.
- Working, acting, or speaking with effortless ease and fluency.
- Arrived at without due care, effort, or examination; superficial: proposed a facile solution to a complex problem.
- Readily manifested, together with an aura of insincerity and lack of depth: a facile slogan devised by politicians.
- Pleasingly mild, as in disposition or manner.
- adv - easily achieved or performed [adj] : FACILELY
There are 6 letters in FACILE: A C E F I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FACILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FACILE, to go: FACILE?
Rearrange the letters in FACILE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FACILE
What's nearby FACILE
Lookup in Wiki for FACILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FACILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FACILE"