Is FOLIATED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOLIATED in various dictionaries:
- verb - hammer into thin flat foils
- verb - decorate with leaves
- verb - coat or back with metal foil
- verb - number the pages of a book or manuscript
- verb - grow leaves
- adj - ornamented with foliage or foils
- adj - (especially of metamorphic rock) having thin leaflike layers or strata
- Of or relating to rock that exhibits a layered structure.
- verb - to hammer into thin plates
There are 8 letters in FOLIATED: A D E F I L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLIATED
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOLIATED, to go: FOLIATED?
Rearrange the letters in FOLIATED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FOLIATED
7 letters out of FOLIATED
6 letters out of FOLIATED
5 letters out of FOLIATED
4 letters out of FOLIATED
3 letters out of FOLIATED
2 letters out of FOLIATED
Contextual use of FOLIATED
What's nearby FOLIATED
Lookup in Wiki for FOLIATED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOLIATED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOLIATED"