Is DEFLATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFLATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) the erosion of soil as a consequence of sand and dust and loose rocks being removed by the wind
- noun - a contraction of economic activity resulting in a decline of prices
- noun - the act of letting the air out of something
- The act of deflating or the condition of being deflated.
- A persistent decrease in the level of consumer prices or a persistent increase in the purchasing power of money because of a reduction in available currency and credit.
There are 9 letters in DEFLATION: A D E F I L N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFLATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFLATION, to go: DEFLATION?
Rearrange the letters in DEFLATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DEFLATION
8 letters out of DEFLATION
7 letters out of DEFLATION
6 letters out of DEFLATION
5 letters out of DEFLATION
4 letters out of DEFLATION
3 letters out of DEFLATION
2 letters out of DEFLATION
Contextual use of DEFLATION
What's nearby DEFLATION
Lookup in Wiki for DEFLATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFLATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFLATION"