Is FADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FADE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- noun - gradually ceasing to be visible
- verb - become less clearly visible or distinguishable
- verb - lose freshness, vigor, or vitality
- verb - disappear gradually
- verb - become feeble
- To lose brightness, loudness, or brilliance gradually; dim: The lights and music faded as we set sail from the harbor.
- To lose freshness; wither: summer flowers that had faded.
- To lose strength or vitality; wane: youthful energy that had faded over the years.
- To cause to lose brightness, freshness, or strength: Time has faded her beauty.
- To move back from the scrimmage line.
- To meet the bet of (an opposing player) in dice.
- A gradual diminution in the brightness or visibility of an image in cinema or television.
- A periodic reduction in the received strength of a radio transmission.
- To appear gradually.
- To cause to appear or be heard gradually.
- To disappear gradually.
- To cause to disappear gradually.
- adv - to lose color or brightness [v FADED, FADING, FADES] : FADEDLY
There are 4 letters in FADE: A D E F
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FADE, to go: FADE?
Rearrange the letters in FADE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FADE
What's nearby FADE
Lookup in Wiki for FADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FADE"