Is DEAF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEAF in various dictionaries:
- noun - people who have severe hearing impairments
- verb - make or render deaf
- adj - lacking or deprived of the sense of hearing wholly or in part
- adj - (usually followed by `to') unwilling or refusing to pay heed
- Partially or completely lacking in the sense of hearing.
- Unwilling or refusing to listen; heedless: was deaf to our objections.
- Some writers have lately introduced a distinction between the lowercase noun deaf, which is used to refer simply to people with extensive hearing disorders, and the capitalized noun Deaf, which refers to the culture and community that has grown up around the use of American Sign Language as a primary means of communication.
- adj - lacking the sense of hearing
There are 4 letters in DEAF: A D E F
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEAF
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEAF, to go: DEAF?
Rearrange the letters in DEAF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEAF
What's nearby DEAF
Lookup in Wiki for DEAF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEAF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEAF"