Is FACED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FACED in various dictionaries:
- verb - deal with (something unpleasant) head on
- verb - oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point
- verb - be opposite
- verb - turn so as to face
- verb - present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- verb - turn so as to expose the face
- verb - line the edge (of a garment) with a different material
- verb - cover the front or surface of
- adj - having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number
- adj - to oppose or meet defiantly [v FACED, FACING, FACES] : FACEABLE
There are 5 letters in FACED: A C D E F
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FACED
To search all scrabble anagrams of FACED, to go: FACED?
Rearrange the letters in FACED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FACED
What's nearby FACED
Lookup in Wiki for FACED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FACED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FACED"