Is DENIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DENIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of refusing to comply (as with a request)
- noun - the act of asserting that something alleged is not true
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that denies painful thoughts
- noun - renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
- noun - a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- A refusal to comply with or satisfy a request.
- A refusal to grant the truth of a statement or allegation; a contradiction.
- A refusal to accept or believe something, such as a doctrine or belief.
- An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.
- The act of disowning or disavowing; repudiation.
- Abstinence; self-denial.
- verb - to declare to be untrue
There are 6 letters in DENIAL: A D E I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DENIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DENIAL, to go: DENIAL?
Rearrange the letters in DENIAL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DENIAL
5 letters out of DENIAL
4 letters out of DENIAL
3 letters out of DENIAL
2 letters out of DENIAL
Contextual use of DENIAL
What's nearby DENIAL
Lookup in Wiki for DENIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DENIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DENIAL"