Is DENIALS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DENIALS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of refusing to comply (as with a request)
- noun - the act of asserting that something alleged is not true
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that denies painful thoughts
- noun - renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
- noun - a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- verb - to declare to be untrue
There are 7 letters in DENIALS: A D E I L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DENIALS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DENIALS, to go: DENIALS?
Rearrange the letters in DENIALS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DENIALS
6 letters out of DENIALS
5 letters out of DENIALS
4 letters out of DENIALS
3 letters out of DENIALS
2 letters out of DENIALS
Contextual use of DENIALS
What's nearby DENIALS
Lookup in Wiki for DENIALS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DENIALS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DENIALS"