Is LEADING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEADING in various dictionaries:
- noun - thin strip of metal used to separate lines of type in printing
- noun - the activity of leading
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - tend to or result in
- verb - travel in front of
- verb - cause to undertake a certain action
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - be in charge of
- verb - be ahead of others
- verb - be conducive to
- verb - lead, as in the performance of a composition
- verb - lead, extend, or afford access
- verb - move ahead (of others) in time or space
- verb - cause something to pass or lead somewhere
- verb - preside over
- adj - indicating the most important performer or role
- adj - greatest in importance or degree or significance or achievement
- adj - going or proceeding or going in advance
- adj - having the leading position or higher score in a contest
- Having a position in the lead; foremost: the leading candidate.
- Of or performing a lead in a theatrical production: a leading role; a leading lady.
- Formulated so as to elicit a desired response: a leading question.
- A border or rim of lead, as around a windowpane.
- The spacing between lines, usually measured in points.
- noun - a covering or border of lead
There are 7 letters in LEADING: A D E G I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEADING
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEADING, to go: LEADING?
Rearrange the letters in LEADING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LEADING
6 letters out of LEADING
5 letters out of LEADING
4 letters out of LEADING
3 letters out of LEADING
2 letters out of LEADING
Contextual use of LEADING
What's nearby LEADING
Lookup in Wiki for LEADING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEADING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEADING"