Is PLEADING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLEADING in various dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a statement in legal and logical form stating something on behalf of a party to a legal proceeding
- verb - appeal or request earnestly
- verb - offer as an excuse or plea
- verb - enter a plea, as in courts of law
- verb - make an allegation in an action or other legal proceeding, especially answer the previous pleading of the other party by denying facts therein stated or by alleging new facts
- adj - begging
- A plea; an entreaty.
- Advocacy of causes in court.
- A formal statement, generally written, propounding the cause of action or the defense in a case.
- noun - an allegation in a legal action
There are 8 letters in PLEADING: A D E G I L N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEADING
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLEADING, to go: PLEADING?
Rearrange the letters in PLEADING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PLEADING
7 letters out of PLEADING
6 letters out of PLEADING
5 letters out of PLEADING
4 letters out of PLEADING
3 letters out of PLEADING
2 letters out of PLEADING
Contextual use of PLEADING
What's nearby PLEADING
Lookup in Wiki for PLEADING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLEADING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLEADING"