Is CONFINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONFINE in various dictionaries:
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - prevent from leaving or from being removed
- verb - close in
- verb - deprive of freedom
- verb - to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement
- To shut or keep in, especially to imprison.
- To border.
- The limits of a space or an area; the borders: within the confines of one county.
- Restraining elements: wanted to escape the confines of corporate politics and bureaucracy.
- Purview; scope: children who learned to work within the confines of the curriculum; a theory that has transcended the confines of science.
- A restriction.
- A prison.
- verb - to shut within an enclosure
There are 7 letters in CONFINE: C E F I N N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONFINE, to go: CONFINE?
Rearrange the letters in CONFINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONFINE
6 letters out of CONFINE
5 letters out of CONFINE
4 letters out of CONFINE
3 letters out of CONFINE
2 letters out of CONFINE
Contextual use of CONFINE
What's nearby CONFINE
Lookup in Wiki for CONFINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONFINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONFINE"