Is INDENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an order for goods to be exported or imported
- noun - the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- verb - set in from the margin
- verb - cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication
- verb - make a depression into
- verb - notch the edge of or make jagged
- verb - bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
- To set (the first line of a paragraph, for example) in from the margin.
- To cut or tear (a document with two or more copies) along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for establishing authenticity.
- To draw up (a document) in duplicate or triplicate.
- To notch or serrate the edge of; make jagged.
- To make notches, grooves, or holes in (wood, for example) for the purpose of mortising.
- To fit or join together by or as if by mortising.
- To order (goods) by purchase order or official requisition.
- To make or form an indentation.
- To draw up or order an indent.
- The act of indenting or the condition of being indented.
- A blank space before the beginning of an indented line: a two-pica indent.
- An indenture.
- A U.
- An official requisition or purchase order for goods.
- To make a dent in: a bay that indents the southern coast.
- To impress (a design, for example); stamp.
- verb - to cut or tear irregularly
There are 6 letters in INDENT: D E I N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDENT, to go: INDENT?
Rearrange the letters in INDENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INDENT
What's nearby INDENT
Lookup in Wiki for INDENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDENT"