Is CONTEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - maintain or assert
- verb - have an argument about something
- verb - to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation
- verb - come to terms with
- verb - compete for something
- verb - be engaged in a fight
- To strive in opposition or against difficulties; struggle: armies contending for control of strategic territory; had to contend with long lines at the airport.
- To compete, as in a race; vie.
- To maintain or assert: The defense contended that the evidence was inadmissible.
- verb - to strive for superiority
There are 7 letters in CONTEND: C D E N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTEND, to go: CONTEND?
Rearrange the letters in CONTEND and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONTEND
6 letters out of CONTEND
5 letters out of CONTEND
4 letters out of CONTEND
3 letters out of CONTEND
2 letters out of CONTEND
Contextual use of CONTEND
What's nearby CONTEND
Lookup in Wiki for CONTEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTEND"