Is FINITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FINITE in various dictionaries:
- adj - bounded or limited in magnitude or spatial or temporal extent
- adj - of verbs
- Having bounds; limited: a finite list of choices; our finite fossil fuel reserves.
- Existing, persisting, or enduring for a limited time only; impermanent.
- Being neither infinite nor infinitesimal.
- Having a positive or negative numerical value; not zero.
- Possible to reach or exceed by counting.
- Having a limited number of elements.
- Limited by person, number, tense, and mood.
- noun - something that is finite (having definite limits)
There are 6 letters in FINITE: E F I I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FINITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FINITE, to go: FINITE?
Rearrange the letters in FINITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FINITE
What's nearby FINITE
Lookup in Wiki for FINITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FINITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FINITE"