Is ELICIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELICIT in various dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb - derive by reason
- To bring or draw out (something latent); educe.
- To arrive at (a truth, for example) by logic.
- To call forth (a reaction, for example).
- adj - to draw forth or bring out [v EDUCED, EDUCING, EDUCES] : EDUCIBLE
There are 6 letters in ELICIT: C E I I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELICIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELICIT, to go: ELICIT?
Rearrange the letters in ELICIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ELICIT
What's nearby ELICIT
Lookup in Wiki for ELICIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELICIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELICIT"