Is CANNED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANNED in various dictionaries:
- verb - preserve in a can or tin
- verb - terminate the employment of
- adj - recorded for broadcast
- adj - sealed in a can or jar
- Preserved and sealed in a can or jar.
- Used repeatedly with little or no change: a canned speech.
- Totally unoriginal; devoid of individuality: “Most [soundtrack albums] contain homogenized dance tracks that provide little more than canned excitement” (Boston Globe).
- verb - to put in a can (a cylindrical container)
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express ability
There are 6 letters in CANNED: A C D E N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANNED
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANNED, to go: CANNED?
Rearrange the letters in CANNED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANNED
What's nearby CANNED
Lookup in Wiki for CANNED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANNED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANNED"