Is IDENTICAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IDENTICAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - exactly alike
- adj - being the exact same one
- adj - (of twins) derived from a single egg or ovum
- adj - having properties with uniform values along all axes
- adj - coinciding exactly when superimposed
- Exactly equal and alike.
- Having such a close similarity or resemblance as to be essentially equal or interchangeable.
- Of or relating to a twin or twins developed from the same fertilized ovum and having the same genetic makeup and closely similar appearance; monozygotic.
There are 9 letters in IDENTICAL: A C D E I I L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IDENTICAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of IDENTICAL, to go: IDENTICAL?
Rearrange the letters in IDENTICAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of IDENTICAL
8 letters out of IDENTICAL
7 letters out of IDENTICAL
6 letters out of IDENTICAL
5 letters out of IDENTICAL
4 letters out of IDENTICAL
3 letters out of IDENTICAL
2 letters out of IDENTICAL
Contextual use of IDENTICAL
What's nearby IDENTICAL
Lookup in Wiki for IDENTICAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IDENTICAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IDENTICAL"