Is INDOLENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDOLENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - disinclined to work or exertion
- adj - (of tumors, e.g.) slow to heal or develop and usually painless
- Disinclined to exert oneself; habitually lazy.
- Conducive to inactivity or laziness; lethargic: humid, indolent weather.
- Causing little or no pain: an indolent tumor.
- Slow to heal, grow, or develop; inactive: an indolent ulcer.
- adj - disinclined toward work or exertion
- verb - to move or lie lazily
There are 8 letters in INDOLENT: D E I L N N O T
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDOLENT, to go: INDOLENT?
Rearrange the letters in INDOLENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INDOLENT
7 letters out of INDOLENT
6 letters out of INDOLENT
5 letters out of INDOLENT
4 letters out of INDOLENT
3 letters out of INDOLENT
2 letters out of INDOLENT
Contextual use of INDOLENT
What's nearby INDOLENT
Lookup in Wiki for INDOLENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDOLENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDOLENT"