Is CILIATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CILIATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a protozoan with a microscopic appendage extending from the surface of the cell
- adj - of or relating to cilia projecting from the surface of a cell
- adj - of or relating to the human eyelash
- adj - having a margin or fringe of hairlike projections
- Any of various protozoans of the class Ciliata, characterized by numerous cilia.
- noun - one of a class of ciliated protozoans
There are 7 letters in CILIATE: A C E I I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CILIATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CILIATE, to go: CILIATE?
Rearrange the letters in CILIATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CILIATE
6 letters out of CILIATE
5 letters out of CILIATE
4 letters out of CILIATE
3 letters out of CILIATE
2 letters out of CILIATE
Contextual use of CILIATE
What's nearby CILIATE
Lookup in Wiki for CILIATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CILIATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CILIATE"